Post by Admin on Sept 9, 2019 7:54:04 GMT
Welcome to IMDB v2.1!
This forum was originally created to provide refuge for the displaced members and communities of the General Message Boards on IMDb.com, which were closed in February 2017, and is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with IMDb.
In addition to ProBoards Terms of Service and Community Guidelines, the following rules apply to this forum. By posting on this board, it is assumed that you've read these rules and agree to abide by them. This list is not all-inclusive and is subject to change.
- No profanity in subject titles, signatures, profile status, etc. Referred to as 'vulgar banners', they are not allowed here because of the recent posts/threads function, and in the case of signatures and profile statuses, this rule prevents profanity from appearing - even by accident - in areas of this forum where it shouldn't be. If you can't sleep at night without having naughty pics for your avatar or cursing in your signature and profile, then this is not the forum for you.
- No 'call-out' threads. Defined as threads created for the purpose of ridiculing, harassing, or otherwise antagonizing members of this forum, "call-out" threads are not allowed.
- No flooding. Excessively flooding the boards or bumping threads for the sake of bumping threads will not be tolerated.
- No pornography. ProBoards is a family-friendly service. The posting of, and linking to, adult material is not permitted anywhere on this forum.
- No doxxing. Doxxing (also spelled "doxing") is the publication of someone's personal and private information to tie an anonymous online profile to the user's true identity.
Porn and doxxing will result in an immediate permanent ban, otherwise moderation here is discretionary. All reports are reviewed by the moderators of this forum and handled as deemed appropriate to the circumstances. Reporters may or may not be notified of any actions taken, which may include, but not limited to, revocation of certain privileges, temporary suspension, or permanent ban. In most cases, a friendly PM will be sent, at which point it's up to the recipient what happens from there.
If you aren't sure if your post is going to violate the ToS, just don't post it. Err on the side of caution and this forum (as well as your account) will live a long and happy life. But remember, societal rules can be broken without violating judicial law, which means that if you're here to cause trouble, you will be removed regardless of whether or not you're following the rules. Loopholes will not work here.
Just be respectful to others and don't be a troublemaker. It's not rocket surgery.