2. Ravens - 14-0 & 28-14 2014 AFC Championship comebacks.
3. Seahawks - 24-14 SB comeback win, immortal ring #4.
4. Rams - SB ending the Greatest Show on Turf, calmly & cooly leading the 2001 Patriots to a smooth historic Super Bowl championship, their first.
5. Colts - 20-3 Divisional Round, the Patriots most dominant defeat of Peyton Manning's Colts, at home in the snow.
6. Chiefs - 2018 AFC Championship, defeating Patrick Mahomes on the up.
7. Raiders - Tuck Rule Game. Calm & cooly kept the Patriots in that game, alive, & eventually in control.
8. Packers - 2020 NFC Championship over Aaron Rodgers at Lambeau.
9. Giants - 16-0 under the spotlight, they would never be nearly as prepared again that season/playoffs.
10.Rams - 27-3 near comeback Divisional Round, at his age with his NFL leading passing yards & passing TD's.
32-52 for 312 yds (and a pick), and a rushing TD in an absolute blizzard. Not bad for his first playoff start.
I did a top ten on this topic in another thread a few years ago, and in it I forgot to mention Super Bowl 38. 354 yds and 3 TDs in a comeback win. They had to put up 18 points in the 4th quarter because Belichick's defense had no answer for Jake Delhomme.